What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web automation and integration application. With Zapier you can build Zaps which can automate parts of your business or life. A Zap is a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over. It can link one business app to another, and share data across apps!
A Zap is a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over. In other words, a Zap looks like this:
When I get a new thing in A, do this other action in B.
The first part is the Trigger and the second part is the Action.
Check out the video which explains this concept visually.
Getting the ConveYour Zapier App.
1- Go to Settings > Integrations, then click on Zapier
2- Find App Key and Token here - also: Click on "Click here to get access" to get started:
At the time this help article was written, the ConveYour Zapier App is "invite only". You will see a page like this once you click on the "click here to get access" link. Because ConveYour's Zapier app is not yet a globally available from Zapier's catalog this invite will get the ball rolling - and let's Zapier know you want to connect ConveYour with some action.
How can I use ConveYour with Zapier?
There are more ways to use ConveYour and Zapier together than we can count. Here are just a few examples that many of our customers get a lot of value out of.
- Pull new hire information from HR database into ConveYour to start their onboarding course
- Push new ConveYour course registrants into Mailchimp, GetDrip.com, AWeber, InfusionSoft, etc
- Add contacts to your ConveYour from landing page tools like ClickFunnels, Unbounce, and KickoffLabs or form builders like Typeform.com, Gravity Forms, Wufoo, Formkeep, etc.
- Add contacts or record events when something triggers in your Outlook, TalentLMS, MatrixLMS, Paridiso LMS, etc.
- Record payment events from CheddarGetter.com, Stripe.com, Chargify.com, etc into each ConveYour contact's profile.
Zapier Scenarios Explained