Contacts - Task Management
ConveYour has a light-weight task management system to help you and your team be super productive.
- Assign team members to tasks
- Set due dates
- Search and filter by due date or assignee
- Open a contact's profile
- Click on "tasks" from the contact's profile by clicking on the checkmark icon
- start creating some tasks!
Once you have created a task, click on the task context menu. From the dropdown you can...
- Set a due date for the task
- Assign the task to your teammates (other users)
- Remove the task
Assign to Users
Select a contact (user) or several from your list for whom this task applies. "User" refers to a person on your team - from your overall list of "contacts". You can assign this task to more than one "user".
Set a Due Date
Set the due date...
and see the avatar of the person, or persons assigned to the task along with the due date:
when more than one contact is assigned:
Email reminders will be sent to all users assigned to a task about 15 minutes before it is due.
You can review tasks across all contacts and collaborators. From Contacts > select Tasks..
Completed tasks are "crossed out" so you know they are done!
Show/Hide tasks by clicking on the ^ next to your team member's name.