ConveYour makes it really easy for you to sell your content.
With our billing system you can...
- Charge a one-time fee for your course or challenge.
- Run a coaching membership portal with a monthly subscription.
- Track who paid what and when.
- Track the sales of your content.
Full Video Tutorial
Campaigns = content = courses, challenges, drip emails, etc..
In ConveYour a "campaign" is just a high level name for your interactive course, email course, challenge, assessment, etc.
How can I charge for my content?
- Setup a stripe.com account if you don't already have one.
- Use our stripe.com integration to connect your Stripe account to ConveYour.
- Set a price within your campaign's settings..
Integrate with Stripe
First make sure you have setup a stripe.com account.
- Go to settings > integrations > stripe.
- Click "connect" to ink your accounts.
Set your Billing for your Campaign
Here's where you will setup the pricing for your course, challenge, content, etc.
- From the main menu, go to campaigns
- Click the edit button for the campaign you want to set pricing for.
- Scroll down to the setup billing section and update your price.
One time charge
Enter a price and your desired currency to just charge a one-time fee for your course.
You can also setup your course to run in a monthly subscription model! In the Stripe Plan ID field, enter one of your valid Stripe.com plan ID's. This is great for offering your participants a trial period to interact with your content before committing to a larger investment.
Signup and Charging flow..
- Participants (aka students, players) navigate to your landing page.
- They fill in their name, email, and mobile (optional).
- After submitting their information the stripe payment box will pop up.
- They enter their billing info and are granted registration to your course once the billing is successful.
Note. Your info will appear in the stripe.com billing box not ConveYour's
Cross-selling & Up-selling
Check out Cross Selling your Courses