The $Pipeline Funnel
In almost every sales organization their is a "pipeline" that managers like to track. How many leads turned into appointments and how many of those appointments turned into sales?
The $Pipeline funnel is a special funnel (you name it $Pipeline).
- Go to Funnels in the top level menu /funnels
- Click Add new Funnel
- Name the funnel $Pipeline
- Select 'Field Totals' for Funnel Type
- Set your most used timeframe
- Create you funnel visualization by adding steps
- √ Share to All Users
- Click Save
The $Pipeline funnel is unique in that it can be viewed in relation to a bookmark or a single contact (click More tab, Pipeline).