Order Challenge Questions
Order challenges can help your audience remember activities in which a correct order of events is important.
- You setup a question like "Order the following events from earliest to most recent."
- Players must correctly sort the list of values you enter.
- Players can keep trying until they get the right answer, by dragging and dropping the values in the list.
- Players loose points each time they submit the wrong order.
- You can subtract points per wrong order submission with Wrong Answer
- When the player get's the right answer they get points based on max points
- So the final score is like max points - wrong attempts * wrong answer points
- Order the following events in chronological order
- Prioritize the following tasks based on....
- What's the correct sequence assessing X situation?
- Because order challenges aren't a simple multiple choice, it's best if you set the wrong answer amount to something reasonable. It may take players a few attempts to get the order right depending on the difficulty. The points structure is all up to you! Have fun with it.