Fill in the Blank Question
The good ol' fill in the blank. It's a classic!
- Write your question.
- Create a list of acceptable answers.
- Answers are not case sensitive, but be sure to include all answers that apply
You can give participants a certain amount of points for submitting an answer that matches one of your acceptable answers.
- Great when a multiple choice question would just give away the true answer
- Factoid challenges
- Recall technical terms (without giving them away)
- Test correct term spelling not just recollection
We suggest avoiding asking people to answer a full sentence or phrase correctly unless it's a famous quote perhaps.
Fill In The Blank Setup
Ask the question, and include where the "blank" should be
Add image or audio support as needed
Add your answers
Select whether or not to include points
Add point amount